Single topic blog or Multi topic blog which is best? I know most of them are eager to get an exact answer, right?😉😉
First of all, I want to clear one thing, especially for those who are beginner bloggers that, a multi topic blog is a bad idea (today) if you want to start a blog for earning.
Think practically how your blog will look if you are a multi-niche blogger, who writes fitness one day and cooking the next day. It will be hard for your audience and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to categorize your blogs if you are engaged in multi-niche/multi-topic blogging.
When I have started a blog I was also a multi-niche blogger, and I wrote about business tips, marketing, online earning, and Technology, which is a wrong decision and I don’t want you all to make this mistake.
During the span of a decade, the trend of a single niche gets exponential growth whereas a multi niche was showing an up-down trend over a decade. Many experts also predicted that a single topic blog would take faster growth than a Multi-topic blog during these four factors that I have explained in detail in this blog.
If we consider what expert bloggers prefer to do they have also the same answer and they act too;
- Search Engine Journal: Search Engine Optimization
- ShoutMeLoud: Blogging and Internet marketing
- WhoIsHostingThis?: Web hosting
The above website is all based on a single niche, and most importantly they all are experts in their field.
If you will read this blog for the next 7 minutes you will get a supreme knowledge of niche blogging, and how it benefits your;
- Target Audience
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Blogging future
Single Topic vs Multi topic Blog
Whenever you start a blog your foremost objective should find a niche that is not only of your interest but you are passionate about it.
I have been asked by many of my viewers that how this website is only about the ‘blogging’ niche, where I use to write content in various fields;
- Blogging Guide – You required to get a ‘blogging guide’
- Affiliate marketing Guide – You required to get an Affiliate marketing guide to earn money online via. blog content
- WordPress Guide – You required WordPress Guide to the smooth functioning of your blog website
- Hosting Reviews – You required web hosting to start a blog website
- Blogging Courses – You required Blogging courses to increase your efficiency
If you look closely into this, it’s all the part of ‘blogging niche’.
Coming back to the point, here I will discuss the four most powerful points by which you can easily understand what will be the good choice for you between single topic or multi topic
You can target your audience more efficiently
Targeting the audience is one of the most important parts of a blog website, if you don’t know your targeted audience it will be hard for you to sustain your blog for a long time.
If you are working on a single topic you can easily define your audience, just like ‘travel niche’ you can easily define your target audience that will come to your blog and read content related to travel.
But if you are working on a multi-niche blog, and writing on travel, cooking, sports in one blog, it will be really hard for you to target your audience because you will lose the credibility of your audience.
In-depth, niche blogging is a game of psychology. Suppose, if you like to read content on travel, what you prefer first;
- a blog website writing about travel blogs, or
- a blog website writing about travel, business, cooking, etc.
Definitely, the first one, because it will pass a signal to your brain that, the first blog is only about travel ‘maybe the blog owner is an expert in that field’, and we ignore the second option. This is what the case happen.
We assume that the one who is writing about a single topic is an expert in that field, just like whenever I want to read an article related to the Indian economy and the stock market, I usually visit ‘Economic Times’ and ‘Money Control’ because they are best in this field.
Benefits of targeting niche audience:
- Increase in a regular blog reader
- Develop your credibility among your visitors
- Be an expert on the eyes of your visitors
Thus, niche blogging benefits you to target an audience related to your niche, by which you can easily cater to your audience’s needs very easily, and once you start solving your audience’s need it will be so much easy for you to gain the trust of your audience.
1. How to target audience efficiently?
The best way to target an audience efficiently is to be in a single niche blogging, this will help you to find your genuine audience on a particular topic.
2. What are the benefits of targeting niche audience?
The benefits of targeting niche audience;
a. Increase in a regular blog reader
b. Develop your credibility among your visitors
c. Be an expert on the eyes of your visitors
SEO will boost 10 times faster
The foremost objective of every blogger is to rank their content faster on Google SERPs, and it is neither tough nor easy to do so.
Niche blogging plays a key role to boost your SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to rank on Google.
If you take a deep look, niche blogging is just one of the factors for ranking on Google’s SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages). After one by one update of the Google search algorithm, it has emphasized niche blogging as one of the key factors for ranking.
But why search engine took this as an important?
Back in the decades, multi-niche blogging was more profitable because it targets more segments of the audience but day by day the algorithm gets sharp updates and the search engine algorithm focuses more on single niche blogs because it creates more trust among the audience.
But how search engine algorithm works on niche blog?
As you know, today’s search engine algorithm is completely dependent upon the activity performed by the audience, in the last few years audience where not get satisfied with the search results because every blogger was engaged in making content on multi topics.
Soon, Google has recognized this problem and done relevant updates to its algorithm by which niche blogs become more prioritized by them.
Niche blog website generally indicates search engines that the website is more trustworthy and authoritative because the website is dedicated to a ‘single niche’ and Google will look at you as an expert on a specific topic.
Suppose, if I write content dedicated to a ‘blogging’ niche it will indicate to Google that this blog website is writing on a single niche, moreover, it passes a signal to the search engine that this blog website may be an expert in this specific field ‘blogging’ and the result, my website would rank on Google and they would channelize my content related to my targeted audience.
Benefits of Single niche on SEO:
- Increase in trust in the eyes of search engine
- Search engine consider your website more trustworthy
- Search engine will look at you as on the authoritative website
So, try to do single topic SEO optimization of your blog website by;
- Optimize your blog content by sticking to a single niche
- Categorize your website according to your niche
- Build a trustworthy targeted audience of a specific niche
- Try to solve the problem of your audience via. quality content
1. How niche blog will boost SEO?
Niche blog has created an high impact on Google’s algorithm, as audience are trusting more on those content who are experts on their field, niche blog websites are getting more priority by Google and the only reason behind the increase in popularity of Single niche blogging.
2. What are the benefits of Single niche on SEO?
The benefits of a Single niche on SEO:
a. Increase in trust in the eyes of search engine
b. Search engine consider your website more trustworthy
c. The search engine will look at you as on the authoritative website
3. What are the tips to boost SEO on single niche blog website?
For optimizing content for a single niche blog website:
a. Optimize your blog content by sticking to a single niche
b. Categorize your website according to your niche
c. Build a trustworthy targeted audience of a specific niche
d. Try to solve the problem of your audience via. quality content
Any query? Ask via. comment
Monetization becomes 30 times easy
Monetization is one of the most important factors to sustain a blog website and if it is done in a proper way it will be a blogging success moreover, niche blogging will help you to monetize your blog 30 times easier.
Monetization of a blog website is a very easy process, but the most significant part of it is; which monetization technique you use. There are few monetization techniques;
- Google AdSense – It is an Ad network powered by Google which places Ads on our Website. If we get an AdSense approval, our website gets eligible to show Ads by Google which means money-money-money
- Affiliate Marketing – It means promoting a company’s product to our website and whenever any visitors buy from our affiliate link we will earn a commission
- Sponsorships – One of the popular ways to monetize the blog is sponsorship, the Ads publishing companies hire and pay you for promoting and recommending their product.B
In this whole process of monetization, one of the key factors is played by your niche.
- If you are a niche blogger and write only about Travel, then Ads publishing company ‘Google AdSense’ will only place Ads on your website related to Travel like Hotel booking, Flight booking, Travel insurance.
- If you are an Affiliate marketer and creating content only on Web hosting ‘Web server and domains’ then, it will benefit your visitors just because they think you are an expert in this topic and you only recommend those products in which you are specialized
- If you are a blogger and creating content only on Fitness, the companies will hire you to promote their product through blog websites, social media, etc; this will benefit not only you but also the companies who are hiring you to promote their product via. your various channels.
You can see that, if you are engaged in niche blogging, it will benefit not only you but also the Ads publishers to show Ads relevant to your niche, which results in more revenue.
But, what are the consequence of multi-niche blog on monetization.
- It will become hard for Ads publishers like Google AdSense and other Ads publisher houses to place Ads on your website, suppose an audience visits your site for ‘best headphone in 2020’ but you are engaged in three different niches so it will be hard for Ads publisher to place relevant Ads according to the visitor’s intent thus, it will result in low conversion.
- If you are an affiliate marketer then you need to be a highly informative guy or expert in that specific product and services this results in an increase in trust of your visitors towards your content and reviews, but if you engaged in a multi-niche blog you can’t generate trust towards your visitors and they will return from your site without purchasing any product through your link.
- If you want to get sponsorship Ads, the Advertising companies search for those bloggers who are an expert in their field like, blogging, travels, fitness, etc; on which people trusts, if you are a multi-niche blogger, it will be hard to get sponsored Ads.
The single topic blog would make your monetization simplified and you can generate more leads by gaining the trusts of your visitors and Ads publishing companies.
1. How single niche blog help in monetization?
If you are working on single niche blog then it will be very easy for the Ads publisher to place ads on your website. If you are doing affiliate marketing then people will trust your content because people may think you as an expert on that particular field.
Any query? Ask via. comment
Long term blogging success
Success is like a mixture of hard work, smart work, dedication, persistence, and many other factors.
When I have started blogging it was very tough for me to understand it’s concepts but day by day learning new thing and working hard for more than 3-4 hours has opened lots of opportunities for me in blogging career.
It all happens just because I have stick to niche blogging for the last few months. If you are still a multi-niche blogger it is the perfect time to shift to a single niche blogging, it will benefit more.
Blogging success depends on multiple factors but the core is ‘niche’. If you successfully choose the best niche blogging, it will benefit in all possible ways to grow your niche blog and secure your ranking on Google.
Thus, blogging success comes only when you are a good niche blogger, if you are extremely talented in writing attractive blog posts, and having tons of knowledge in that particular niche then it’s time to tie your seat belts because blogging will skyrocket your online earning.
1. How niche blogging would be a long-term blogging success?
If you are dedicated to a single niche and writing content particularly on it, it will help you to build a good amount of audience and followers of your blog. Audience will consider you expert on that particular field.
Any query? Ask via. comment
Conclusion of Niche blogging
After reading for long, I know you have understand the core of the Single niche vs multi niche blog and .
Niche blogging is just like the sweet of a cake i.e the most important factor of a blog. If you want an outcome from your blog then try to stick with a niche for more than 6 months you must get good results. If you regularly write about a single topic, one day comes that you will have a sharp knowledge of that particular niche.
Niche blogging has certain benefits which will increase your blog growth by 3-4 times. Just as I explained abve;
- You can easily target your audience in a more defined way
- You can boost your SEO and can rank higher on Google
- You can efficiently monetization your blog
- Long-term blogging success
Just one thing you have to do is to reach your target audience with your niche blog and provide them the quality content which they want. Once you successfully deliver your content it will do everything for you from getting a genuine audience – SEO – monetization – first earning – blogging success.
It does not end up here, if you have read the whole blog then I suggest you subscribe to our blog so that you could get the latest blog update.
See you on next blog😊😊